Pregnancy Babywearing Consultation
2 Part 105 minute One-on-one Babywearing session for pregant couples at the Shop.
New parents often ask me if it is better to have a consultation before or after baby has arrived? This consultation is split over 2 parts so that you can maximise your babywearing experience from the time your baby enters into the world.
Part 1: 45 mins - (Whilst pregant)
Allow Sarah to introduce you to the benefits of babywearing and teach you how to use a stretchy wrap in pregnancy to support unstable hips and a heavy bump. The stretchy wrap is superb way to carry your newborn baby from the week they are born to help you bond and support your breastmilk production through skin to skin contact. Not sure about the stretchy wrap? Never mind, there are other hybrid options Sarah can show you in this session.
Part 2: 60 mins - (Once baby has arrived)
Your baby has arrived, the dust has settled and you are ready to explore babywearing beyond the stretchy wrap. In this session we explore the ringsling and a range of soft structured carriers specially selected for you by Sarah.
In a nutshell, in both the consultations Sarah will cover:
- The benefits of babywearing for parent and child
- Proper positioning of baby for development and parent comfort
- An overview of the main types of recommended carriers (Wraps, Ring Sling, Mei Tai, and Soft Structured Carrier)
- How to confidently choose a carrier that is comfortable and safe
- Try on carriers personally selected by Sarah
- Recieve helpful hands on tips throughout the consultation
Recipients of a 2 part 105 minute One on One Consultation wil receive a 10% discount on a carrier of their choice from our friends at Eggs and Soldiers.
If you are in Dubai and decide you want Sarah to come to the house? There is an additional 50AED travel fee to be paid on the day of Part 2. Just let Sarah know when you make the appointment.